SOCIAL NETWORK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our Social networks and the services regulated by Computermania and Byte Extra (Company). Computermania and Byte Extra as used herein refers to our licensed companies which the social media networks listed in paragraph 2 are division of.
By using our social network, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website, Computermania and Byte Extra will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Your agreement to these terms and conditions is on your own behalf as an individual or, if you are acting in the course of your employment by or representing another legal entity, on behalf of that entity; and such acceptance creates a legally enforceable agreement between you or that entity on the one hand, and us on the other.
If you are acting in the course of your employment by or representing another legal entity, you personally warrant and represent to Computermania and Byte Extra that you have the authority to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of that entity, and you undertake to abide by these terms and conditions insofar as they are applicable to you as an individual user.
- Summary of our Networks
This a social media website designed as a forum for meeting new people, a place to have discussions and to share photos, news and information. It is intended to be a fun place to visit and it is important to us (and for you) that it remains a safe and friendly environment so you agree that you will only use the social networks in a manner consistent with its purpose and which is in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
The Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you as user (“you”) and Computermania and Byte Extra
By accessing, using, registering for or receiving services offered on Computermania and Byte Extra (the “Services”) you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the Terms.If you do not accept and agree to the terms then you must not access or use the site.
BY PROCEEDING BEYOND THE SITE HOME PAGE OR VIEWING OR POSTING CONTENT TO THE COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA SOCIAL NETWORKS, YOU EXPRESS YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF THESE TERMS. COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MODIFY, RESTRICT, CHANGE, OR OTHERWISE ALTER THESE TERMS, THE SITE, OR THE COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA SOCIAL NETWORKS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IMPOSE LIMITS ON CERTAIN FEATURES ON THE SITE OR THE COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA SOCIAL NETWORKS, OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO PART OR ALL OF THE SITE OR THE COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA SOCIAL NETWORKS. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND/OR THE COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA SOCIAL NETWORKS YOU WILL BE EVIDENCING YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF, SUCH MODIFICATIONS, CHANGES OR ALTERATIONS. PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS REGULARLY AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
If you are under the age of 18 please don’t use any of these social networks yet because it’s a meeting place for adults only.
We’re not responsible for anything that you post or say while you are on the social network and we don’t monitor the content of the site, but if Computermania and Byte Extra do see or someone alerts us that you have posted something that we think is inappropriate then we are allowed at our discretion to remove it. If you post any content that actually belongs to someone else and they get annoyed (or even call in their lawyers), we are not in the firing line. You have to take responsibility for what you post.
The Community is intended for use by individuals aged 18 years or more. Minors must get permission from their parent or guardian before using the Community. Computermania and Byte recommend that parents who allow their children to use the Community discuss online safety with their children first and that parents endeavour to monitor any use of the Community. Minors should also be given guidance on how to use the Community safely and in a way that complies with these Rules.
- Our Social Networks
Computermania and Byte Extra are licensed to run the social networks. Our social networks and their area of coverage are as defined below
- Computermania.work (Canada & USA only)
- Berry.work (World)
- Berrysocialmedia.ind.in (India only)
- Berrysocialmedia.club (World)
- Berrysocialmedia.ca (Canada & USA only)
- Berrysocialmedia.com(USA & Canada only)
- Berrysocialmedia.global (world)
3. License Granted
Computermania and Byte Extra grant you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited access to the social media channels for your personal use and non-commercial purposes. Unless otherwise authorized in writing, you may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly perform or display, create derivative works of, sell, auction, loan, lease, rent, distribute, transfer or disclose all or any part/content of the social media channels (including, without limitation, any screenshots, videos, documentation or manuals relating to the social media channels). All other rights are reserved by us.
Computermania and Byte Extra reserve all rights relating to the company’s social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of its social media channels at any time.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Sex talks or similar kinds;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Sale of drugs and alcohol;
- Attempts to target Computermania and Byte Extra or Computermania and Byte Extra Followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
- Spam directed at Computermania and Byte Extra or any of Computermania and Byte Extra’s Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
- Data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Content which threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the international community, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Sexually explicit, obscene content or content which violates privacy rights or hurts religious sentiments.
- Sensitive Personal Information
Further, on Computermania and Byte Extra social channels you shall not :
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users;
- Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Transmit, access, or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including securities exchange and any regulations requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time relating to the social media channels;
- Modify, delete or damage any information contained on the personal computer of any other user;
- Use the social media channels in any way related to gambling or illegal lotteries or illegal sweepstakes;
- Harm the social media channels including using any program or other mechanism to slow or “crash” the network;
Our social media channels are not the appropriate place to resolve issues, complaints or suggestions about individual sales and service experiences of our products. This does not mean we do not want to hear about such issues, but these types of concerns are best handled by trained representatives. If you’re interested in sharing comments or feedback outside the scope of these channels, you can send a message to us at (EMAIL). Comments may be forwarded to other Computermania and Byte Extra departments and personnel to ensure appropriate follow-up. Computermania and Byte Extra shall not be responsible for any advice, suggestions given on such social media channels whether or not by an Abbott representative.
- User Generated Content
You may submit content, including text, images, photographs and video to the Computermania and Byte Extra Social Networks (collectively, “User Generated Content ”), provided that you consider the following:
- If you post it, you own it
Think twice before you publish. Would you want your family, friends, colleagues, or others to read or see the content you post? Keep in mind that even if original content can be deleted, the content that is shared and distributed through an array of channels can be reposted, searched, and found on the Internet.
2. Respect the law, including with regard to intellectual property
It is critical that you show proper respect for the law generally, and specifically for the laws governing copyright and fair use of copyrighted material. You should not quote more than short excerpts from someone else’s work. It is good general practice to link to others’ work. Use appropriate symbols to mark the first appearance of trademarked terms in your content. Do not post images, music or other copyrighted content unless you own them or have permission from the owner to display such content in this context. Keep in mind that the laws may differ depending on where you live.
3. Treat others like you want to be treated
Be respectful of others’ opinions and beliefs. Use common courtesy when posting content: refrain from abusive, obscene, or offensive language, images, or links. Do not post content from, or links to, Internet sites that feature sexual content, gambling, or that advocate intolerance of others; and do not create such content on Computermania and Byte Extra’s Social Networks.
4. Do not post confidential or proprietary information
By posting content to Computermania and Byte Extra’s Social Networks, you are agreeing to allow anyone with access to Computermania and Byte Extra’s Social Networks to access it and use it without restriction, except with regard to any applicable intellectual property rights that you or others may have in such content. You agree that you will not post or transmit material that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third-party.
You grant to Computermania and Byte Extra a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to reproduce, store and process Your Content on and in relation to this website and any successor website. In the case of information supplied, we will only use that information for the purposes of providing our website services to you, fulfilling our obligations under these terms and conditions, analysing and learning from the use of our templates, and enforcing our legal rights.
You warrant and represent that Your Content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your Content, and the use of Your Content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libelous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause or be liable to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Moderation of the community
Computermania and Byte Extra strive to create dialogue with users of our Community and encourage you to share content via the Community in accordance with these Rules (Contribution). To help us do that, we try to monitor the Community during normal business hours, excluding.
Computermania and Byte Extra will try to check that all submissions to the Community comply with our acceptable use standards described below (Acceptable Use Standards) as soon as reasonably practicable after publication.
If in our opinion an individual makes use of the Community in breach of these Rules, Computermania and Byte Extra reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any Contribution, and to terminate, suspend or change the conditions of their access to the Community without prior warning. Computermania and Byte Extra also reserve the right to bring legal proceedings against any individual for a breach of the Rules, or take such other action as we reasonably deem appropriate.
Computermania and Byte Extra expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Community by any person in contravention of these Rules.While we try to moderate the Community, Computermania and Byte Extra are not legally responsible for any material posted by third parties and we may stop, or suspend, moderating the Community at any time.
- Data protection
If you are required to submit personal data directly to Computermania and Byte Extra during the registration process, we will only use such data for administration and monitoring purposes and will not share your data with third parties unless legally required to do so.
- Changes to these rules
Computermania and Byte Extra may revise these terms and conditions at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you and will apply to you from the date the change was made. You agree to accept and comply with any changes to the rules if you use the Community after the change is made.
- Access to the site
Computermania and Byte Extra cannot guarantee access to this site will be unrestricted everytime. sometimes we have to carry out maintenance to the site or it may be affected by a fault or circumstances which are outside our control, so Computermania and Byte Extra is provided on an “as is” basis. No warranty is given about the quality, accuracy, functionality, availability or performance of Computermania and Byte Extra and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, amend, modify or vary the service provided on Computermania and Byte Extra without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS AND ALL THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES OF COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND COMPUTERMANIA AND BYTE EXTRA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
If any of these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
Updated on 7 September 2019