The global styrene butadiene latex market size is expected to reach USD 9.99 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 3.0% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports Data. A major factor driving market revenue growth is large scale adoption Styrene Butadiene (SB) latex in paper and paperboard packaging industry. SB latex formulations are used as a coating in magazines, catalogs and other paper products, for good printability, and to achieve high gloss, and resistance to water and oil.
Styrene-butadiene latex is a general type of emulsion polymer and is composed of two different types of monomers, namely, styrene (derived from reacting benzene and ethylene) and butadiene (byproduct of ethylene production). Styrene-butadiene latex is classified as a copolymer and is used in a number of commercial and industrial applications. Ongoing research and development activities and private investments in the SB latex is expected to positively impact revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2862
Top Leading Players:
BASF SE, Asahi Kasei Corporation, LG Chem, DowDuPont, Trinseo, Synthomer PLC, Omnova Solutions PLC, Zeon Corporation, Lanxess, and NANTEX Industry Co. Ltd.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- On the basis of emulsion type, the market is segmented into cationic, and anionic. Among these, the cationic segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020.
- On the basis of butadiene content, the market report is segmented into low, medium and high. Among these, the low butadiene content styrene-butadiene latex segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period as it is widely used in mortar additive, pressure sensitive adhesives and non-woven fabrics.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market report is segmented into online and offline. The offline distribution channel segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period as it creates personal connections with business and therefore build loyalty.
- On the basis of application channel, the market report is segmented into paper processing, fiber carpet processing, glass fiber processing, adhesives, and others. The paper processing segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period as styrene butadiene latex enhances a pigment's binding power which makes paper brighter, smoother, stiffer, and more water resistant.
- Asia Pacific styrene butadiene latex market is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate and dominate other regional markets over the forecast period. This can be attributed to growing demand for paper coupled with technological advancements in carpet industry in countries in the region.
- North America styrene butadiene latex market revenue is expected to remain significantly larger over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements in the field of styrene butadiene latex, rising demand for paper and paperboard materials in countries in the region.
To know more about the report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/styrene-butadiene-latex-market
Segments covered in the report:
Emulsion Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Butadiene Content Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Application Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Paper Processing
- Fiber Carpet Processing
- Glass Fiber Processing
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2862
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Market:https://www.flowershow.org.uk/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/reverse-osmosis-membrane-market
Water Softening Systems Market:https://www.febs.org/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-softening-systems-market
Silica Gel Market:https://www.massdevelopment.com/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/silica-gel-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs